Terrace Natural Teak 5-Piece Dining Set
Classic seating for outdoor dining areas
- Dining set includes one 35" square table and four armchairs
- Armchairs are ergonomically designed with deep, smooth, contoured seats and broad armrests for superior comfort
- Classic arched backs are slightly angled for comfortable support
- Elegant 35” square teak table offers ample dining space for indoor and outdoor locations
- High-quality, Grade A, sustainably harvested teak features a beautiful honey-gold wood grain finish that gradually softens to a silvery patina
- Umbrella hole accommodates up to 1-3/4" pole
- Expert mortise-and-tenon construction provides durable, long-lasting performance
- Natural oil and rubber in teak makes it resistant to dry rot, swelling, insects and mildew
- Tables and chairs also sold separately
- Assembly required
Why is Teak So Sought After?
The ultimate outdoor furniture performance material! Superior-quality, Grade A teak is prized for its warm, honey-gold wood grain finish, along with its density, durability and strength. Our teak is harvested from the center of the tree. This means the high oil and rubber content of the wood forms a barrier against the elements without the need for sealers, preservatives, paint or varnishes. It is naturally resistant to moisture, rot, shrinking, splintering, insects and fungus. Low-maintenance teak offers a beautiful natural color variation from rich amber to a weathered silvery patina. It will continue to look beautiful for the lifetime of the piece.
Why Buy Teak From Us?
Our designs enrich the lifestyles of today, with clean, simple lines that suit both modern and traditional settings. They provide ergonomic enhancements for comfort with angled backs, higher seats, more generous seating proportions, and promote lasting use with performance-based hardware. Masterfully crafted one piece at a time, the collection is created with exquisite attention to detail, using kiln-dried wood with mortise-and-tenon joinery and stainless steel hardware for added strength and durability.
Easy Care Instructions
- Properly maintained teak will last for generations
- To clean dirt build-up, thoroughly clean teak products twice a year with water, mild soap and soft bristle brush
- To restore the original smooth wood surface, gently and evenly sand the teak using medium grade sandpaper
- Use our Golden Care Teak products to clean and protect this set, or any other teak product
|Model Name||5-Piece Teak Patio Dining Set|
|TableTop Dimensions||35" sq.|