100% Satisfaction Guarantee: “It’s not yours till you like it!”
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase – if you aren’t, you can return it. Please contact Customer Service within 30 days of delivery, and we’ll offer a merchandise credit or your money back subject to shipping and restocking fees.
Please call Barco Products’ Customer Service, between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday for authorization and return shipping instructions. A unique return authorization (RA) number is required for each returned product or the shipment will NOT BE accepted.
- Returned merchandise must be shipped in original packaging, freight prepaid, unused, and in resalable condition.
- Barco Products inspects all returns and reserves the right to refuse credits on damaged, misused, or non-resalable items.
- Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable for all returns. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. No Collect on Delivery (COD) shipments will be accepted.
- A restocking fee of 25% is charged on all returns and exchanges.
- Custom, personalized, replacement parts and clearance products are not returnable. Product considered "custom" include, but are not limited to, certain colors, some made-to-order products, and engraved and personalized products.
- Orders may be canceled without penalty prior to shipment, with the exception of customized items. If products have shipped prior to a cancelation request, it will be handled as a return, described above.
- Barco Products does not reimburse customers for any labor costs that may have been incurred for the assembly, disassembly, or installation of any product.
Damage During Shipping
Inspect your products completely upon arrival and take photos at the time of delivery. Note any damage on the Bill of Lading before signing for receipt of the shipment. Damage and shortage claims must be reported within 5 days of delivery. All packaging and paperwork should be kept until the inspection process is completed.